Evertonians in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean O'Callaghan

Player Valuation: £25k
Any other of these rare breeds like me out there?

The chances of seeing another Evertonian on the street are very slim, Were outnumbered compared to Liverpudlians, Plastic fans (Chelsea), Spurs fans, And Manchester Ushited fans. I was shocked when I was in Liverpool last week and you couldn't turn a corner without meeting a fellow Evertonian. Why can't Ireland be like this?

There's always been a few of us around but never in huge numbers like the Utds, chelsea, Arsenal and redshite :-( Originally from Limerick and there was about 40 Everton fans in the Limerick branch of supporters club and we were always in contact with supporters clubs in Dublin, Cork, Clonmel, Kilkenny etc so if you look about there's bound to be a supporters club near where your from? Evertonians are unique :) unless the ignorant who supports whats popular :) remembers years back all the blackburn or newcastle fans that turned up and disappeared after 1 season? :)

The chances of seeing another Evertonian on the street are very slim, Were outnumbered compared to Liverpudlians, Plastic fans (Chelsea), Spurs fans, And Manchester Ushited fans. I was shocked when I was in Liverpool last week and you couldn't turn a corner without meeting a fellow Evertonian. Why can't Ireland be like this?
Supporters' Clubs info here :
http://www.evertonfc.com/content/fans/supporters-clubs-directory

Surprised you were shocked that there were loads of Evertonians in Liverpool like.

The reason we are not like this in Ireland is fairly obvious - most fans of PL clubs are gloryhunters and therefore follow the RS and Utd in vast numbers.

Surprised you were shocked that there were loads of Evertonians in Liverpool like.

The reason we are not like this in Ireland is fairly obvious - most fans of PL clubs are gloryhunters and therefore follow the RS and Utd in vast numbers.

......but the Reds have never won the Premier League.

Not much glory if following the RS these days, I think its interbreeding rather than gloryhunting

Status
Not open for further replies.