Evertonians are a truly unique breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko93

Player Valuation: £35m
Only on an everton forum would you see the signing of top young Belgian talent on a loan, described as a shiny toy to distract us from having actually made money while strengthening.

You's do my head in, but I love ya's

There are plenty of other moments like this like, which some of you will remember better than me.

Only on an everton forum would you see the signing of top young Belgian talent on a loan, described as a shiny toy to distract us from having actually made money while strengthening.

There are plenty of other moments like this like, which some of you will remember better than me.

Luckily, there are wools here to throw common sense on to all things Everton. ;)lol

It's the blue onion loons.. They're like obsessed with having a whinge about anything.. Yesterday was good business by any calculation, sure we would have liked Felli to stay but he handed in a transfer request that personally cost him 3 million quid, that's how keen he was to leave.. All the bellends who like a march up county road would protest at BK whatever he did, but if you look at the clubs that have taken the dodgy investors - birmingham Wolves, Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds, etc.. Do you think none of them would swop to be us.. Bitter Blues unfortunately fits many.. Luckily the 90 percent who follow us know better.. Ask Billy Ingham!

It's the blue onion loons.. They're like obsessed with having a whinge about anything.. Yesterday was good business by any calculation, sure we would have liked Felli to stay but he handed in a transfer request that personally cost him 3 million quid, that's how keen he was to leave.. All the bellends who like a march up county road would protest at BK whatever he did, but if you look at the clubs that have taken the dodgy investors - birmingham Wolves, Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds, etc.. Do you think none of them would swop to be us.. Bitter Blues unfortunately fits many.. Luckily the 90 percent who follow us know better.. Ask Billy Ingham!

And this kind of stuff doesn't help either. It's actually possible to criticise the board without being a loon you know.

Everton are the only club who made more money than they spent this transfer window. That does not seem right for a team who are supposed to be a top 8 side.

Can you reply to that comment please Jack? Rather than create a new thread. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.