Everton Youth Teams Thread

Spurs u23s go 2-1 up on 63mins
Etete cross from the left with Bowden heading home past Hansen
--------
The last game here between the two ended 2-2,while Everton have scored 2 each of the previous 3 games at spurs [2 of those games wins/1 draw]

Does anybody know what happened to Bobby Caroll? He's always looked very good to me from what I've seen, but this season he really should have established himself at U23 level. Instead he's completely vanished it seems.
I think his contract is running out in the summer too. Right now, you'd assume that that will be it for his Everton career.

Spurs u23s beat Everton u23s at home for the 1st time in 4 games and move up to 3rd, behind 2nd on GD. Everton u23s next game is away to chelsea next Friday night with 7pm ko and has been said, that is LIVE on chelsea website

for info @Yid4life if you watch your u18s or even take any Interest i dont know, but your u18s game at chelsea tomorrow is been showing live by Chelsea

Spurs u23s beat Everton u23s at home for the 1st time in 4 games and move up to 3rd, behind 2nd on GD. Everton u23s next game is away to chelsea next Friday night with 7pm ko and has been said, that is LIVE on chelsea website

for info @Yid4life if you watch your u18s or even take any Interest i dont know, but your u18s game at chelsea tomorrow is been showing live by Chelsea

I'm one of those sad sacks that has even watched our U18s, U23 and Ladies at away matches in person.

Thanks for the heads up. Dane Scarlett is our rising star at that level but, Alfie Devine, Dennis Cirkin and one or two others look promising.

Does anybody know what happened to Bobby Caroll? He's always looked very good to me from what I've seen, but this season he really should have established himself at U23 level. Instead he's completely vanished it seems.
I think his contract is running out in the summer too. Right now, you'd assume that that will be it for his Everton career.

He got a bad injury last year. He was on u23 bench a couple of games early in the season then hadnt been seen since. So he's either got another bad one or the original injury has done for him.

yeh to miss a whole season at this stage will be a disaster for any hopes of a future with us

I would say his chances are very slim Iversen, Hughes and Hunt already having to play out of position as we have Onyango and Price in there at the minute so that's 5 then Warrington and McAllister will both be u23s next year and Butterfield is in the mix as well so that is 8 players that want to play in the 3/5 midfield positions. It would be highly unlikely he will succeed. The club will look after him I imagine they normally do but him making it here is highly improbable. Its about 18 months he's lost.