Everton Youth Teams Thread

That’s a pretty comprehensive list , well done. The ex United guy you’re thinking of is Jacob Beaumont- Clarke. Like yourself I’m a bit reluctant at times to push forward names for youngsters, the club seems to actively protect them and their names, which is fair enough given their age. Out in the public domain though as he’s featured for England u16 is talented forward Emilio Lawrence. He’s the one who featured briefly in The Athletic as someone the RS were trying to sign three or four years ago. It’ll be interesting to see if both these two feature for the u18s this season .

And yes it is a decent list. The last 2-3 years have been better for sure. Before that, my take on players who I thought had a chance of making it was really Dobbin and Onyango, with potentially Cannon for his scoring record but not really and maybe Hagan. The year before that it was really only Gordon, with possibly Kyle John. So it had been 2 or 3 barron years.

This years 17's I put Price, Butterfield, Simms, Welch and Campbell (albeit he is a very young under 17) into that category. Not all of them make it, but you start to look at who is playing up on themselves and ally that to who has international recognition with titbits you here. At under 16we are as well represented at international level as anyone.

And yes it is a decent list. The last 2-3 years have been better for sure. Before that, my take on players who I thought had a chance of making it was really Dobbin and Onyango, with potentially Cannon for his scoring record but not really and maybe Hagan. The year before that it was really only Gordon, with possibly Kyle John. So it had been 2 or 3 barron years.

This years 17's I put Price, Butterfield, Simms, Welch and Campbell (albeit he is a very young under 17) into that category. Not all of them make it, but you start to look at who is playing up on themselves and ally that to who has international recognition with titbits you here. At under 16we are as well represented at international level as anyone.

typo i assume?

Its 4th v 5th Friday Midday ko as Spurs u23s Play Everton u23s with Everton looking to get their 4th win in 5 and go 3rd, while Spurs after having 3 wins in a row have now drew the last 3 can go 2nd with a 2/3 goal win, The game i am pretty sure is not Live as Spurs never show games

Everton u23s
Hansen, John, Small, Welch, Ouzounidis, Anderson, Iversen, Price, Broadhead, Onyango, Hughes.
Subs Cannon, Barrett, Hunt, Butterfield

1614944009423.png

Its 4th v 5th Friday Midday ko as Spurs u23s Play Everton u23s with Everton looking to get their 4th win in 5 and go 3rd, while Spurs after having 3 wins in a row have now drew the last 3 can go 2nd with a 2/3 goal win, The game i am pretty sure is not Live as Spurs never show games

Shame it's not on YT so I don't have to listen to my sons online lessons making me feel even dumber than what I am lol