Everton Youth Teams Thread

Did ok,rewind the last 23mins of the stream lol,if you want to watch him ;)

Cheers, Will check it out tomorrow 130am here.

I remember he mentioned Brands telling him he would be training with the 1st team in the summer yet it didnt seem to happen.

Hope he can come good and push on. These foreign players being capped for internationals seem to be highly rated but very rarely come through

Cheers, Will check it out tomorrow 130am here.

I remember he mentioned Brands telling him he would be training with the 1st team in the summer yet it didnt seem to happen.

Hope he can come good and push on. These foreign players being capped for internationals seem to be highly rated but very rarely come through
Didnt even know you were not in uk,and in Asia or were everlol ,you can watch England u19s with Gordon probably tomorrow 11pm your time then

Anthony Gordon has started as a sub for England u19s v Germany u19s on above link few posts up,and still a sub with 56mins gone
Germany 1 up from corner on 25mins

---------------
Lewis Gibson for England u20s was an unused sub v Holland last week
While today he has started in the 5pm ko away to Switzerland Under-20-stream here https://www.sfvplay.ch/sfv-play-telegramm.aspx/tg-3186531/
---------
Daniel Rose [Keeper] played the full 90mins v Russia losing 2-0 friday
While today Rose for Rep of Ireland Under-17 v Russia Under-17 stayed a sub
----------------------
Rhys Hughes started for Wales u19s v Norway Under u19s and played the 1st 45mins,while Ryan Astley came on at Half time today,wales lost 2-0 on pens

While last Friday, Astley started while Hughes was sub v Denmark Under-19 - Hughes actually scored 2nd half to give wales a 3-2 lead but game ended 3-3 with wales losing 5-4 on pens

Just watched the end of that England v Germany U19's game (Thanks for the heads up and stream @Ring master & @Nymzee ).

Gordon played pretty well, all of England's dangerous attacks went through him. He should've had a couple assists, one from a low cross across the box from the right and the other from a nicely weighted through ball from the edge of the box. Both chances fluffed.

Just watched the end of that England v Germany U19's game (Thanks for the heads up and stream @Ring master & @Nymzee ).

Gordon played pretty well, all of England's dangerous attacks went through him. He should've had a couple assists, one from a low cross across the box from the right and the other from a nicely weighted through ball from the edge of the box. Both chances fluffed.
Yep The German player also tried his best to snap him in half lol 10mins after comming on,after Gordon went for the ball that the keeper dropped 4mins after comming on,which led to the Gordon yellow-the cross from the right i thought was going to lead to a goal,but the way the Germans celebrated blocking that cross,you would think they scored lol

Dont forget Gibson on the link above for Eng u20s now-58mins gone,he was badly tackled 1st half but got up ok-hes the Eng Number 6

Yep The German player also tried his best to snap him in half lol 10mins after comming on,after Gordon went for the ball that the keeper dropped 4mins after comming on,which led to the Gordon yellow-the cross from the right i thought was going to lead to a goal,but the way the Germans celebrated blocking that cross,you would think they scored lol
Really didnt understand the reaction to the cross myself haha, to be fair it was on a plate for a goal if they hadnt have got there.. but still!

Also remember a lovely cut-back to win a foul when in a foot race with one of their players. Definitely and exciting player we have on our hands!

I haven’t seen him as much as some of the other lads in here. But I always thought a number 10.

But he now looks like really powerful and filling out. And has pace and a decent eye for scoring. So maybe wide in a front 3 could be his long term position.

....he’s certainly looking impressive from a physical perspective. We know Silva/Brands like ball carrying wide players (Iwobi), but i’m not sure if Gordon is more of a Richarlison type.

Fascinating how he progresses and where the club play him. Certainly a prospect, although we all know the next step is a massive one.

Think he's good anywhere along the front which should be good for him. You'd expect Silva to want a lot of interchanging with his forward players in future.

....it would be an amazing bonus if he has the ability and physicality to play top flight football for Everton. The skill set and physicality for attacking players is so unique these days that very few come through the Academy route.

....interested in folks opinion of Gordon’s best position.
Personally see him as a winger myself. Made a great impression in preseason there. Today he was sat in behind the striker, but even then he made some pretty dangerous runs down the wing..

Could definitely see him settling as an attacking midfielder though as his link-up play looks really promising. Im sure he could play either but it'll be interesting to see wether he decides his fate himself in regards to his future position, or if Brands/Silva try and mould him to fit their style of play and where they think he could make an impact.