Everton Youth Teams Thread

Latibeaudiere is now on loan at FC Twente in the Dutch League, so he’s likely to get game time, not sure if Panzo is getting game time at Monaco though, yeah Guehi will struggle, I’m surprised he’s not been loaned out. Silva said last month that Gibson wasn’t ready yet when he was trying to get another CB , so his chances may depend on us not getting another CB in January, though I still think he’s our 3rd choice LB.

Been shipped out on loan to their satellite club Cercle Brugge this season.

Lewis Dobbin started, Onyango was on bench, and Reece Welch was sent home injured for England Under-17s 5-0 win v Finland, in the Syrenka Cup

Don’t think Tom is having a very good game, already been booked.

....admit to only watching the last 30mins, but I actually thought Davies did fine. He’s heavy legged, which makes me doubt he can play RB (as some suggest), but he looked calm and collected. Did a job for the team.

Thing that stood out for me in that England team is a lot of players all of a similar physical type.

....admit to only watching the last 30mins, but I actually thought Davies did fine. He’s heavy legged, which makes me doubt he can play RB (as some suggest), but he looked calm and collected.
Yes I thought Tom did okay from when I started watching the game not long after half time, the statement I made in the above post came about because I was quoting off another fan on a different website, I should have waited and used my own judgement, so Iagree with you Eggs, Tom did okay, the other players trusted him, as captain, an gave him plenty of the ball.

Don’t think Tom is having a very good game, already been booked.
Yeah he had a poor first half , a typical Tom when he’s not so good . He looked a bit lost at times but in fairness Boothroyd had then playing a weird formation , three at back , two wing backs and Davies in a sole DM role. When he finally changed it to a back four , 2 3 1 they looked so much better scoring two goals to win the game, and Davies looking a bit more comfortable. Foden was a class above.

Yeah he had a poor first half , a typical Tom when he’s not so good . He looked a bit lost at times but in fairness Boothroyd had then playing a weird formation , three at back , two wing backs and Davies in a sole DM role. When he finally changed it to a back four , 2 3 1 they looked so much better scoring two goals to win the game, and Davies looking a bit more comfortable. Foden was a class above.

...great pass by Foden for the 2nd goal, but he needs players around him to shut the defensive door and allow him to play. He’s quality is Foden.

Last edited:
Markelo should play for Holland Under-20 v Germany Under-20 in a Friendly today AT 3pm,That will be on here,
He played 79mins v England u20s few days ago

While tomorrow [Monday] England u19s v Germany u19s is a 4pm ko,for which Anythony Gordon should be playing.That is live here,its a German Youtube ch as said few days ago but had english com on games that day