Everton Youth Teams Thread

:eek::eek::eek:

That’s pretty bizarre even for us to post so many players who left over a year ago. From what I can tell we’re taking on 19 Scholars this year, about 5 more than usual presumably with the transfer ban in mind. These are the ones I believe are new Scholars, the first few are ones I recognise as having played u18s for us or been in a squad.
Jack McIntyre, Goalkeeper;
Tyler Onyango midfield ;
Lewis Dobbin , highly rated England u16/forward;
Lewis Warrington midfield;
Harry Hagan, defender played at youth level for England
, Rafe Garcia highly rated kid we got from Fulham , not sure of his age though so am assuming he’s a new Scholar.

The others :
Thomas Kelly; Jayden Timmis; William Harrison ; Daniel Lowry; Liam Higgins;
Dylan Thompson; Joel Davidson;Rafael Ferreira; Thomas Cannon; Cameron Ferguson;
Matthew McDonald; Joshua Dugmore; Liam Kennington.

There were 3or 4 more in various England u15 squads who’s names are not there , I guess they must still be too young.

Edit: Looks like the list has now been removed, they usually go official about 1st July so maybe somebody jumped the gun.

Last edited:
That’s pretty bizarre even for us to post so many players who left over a year ago. From what I can tell we’re taking on 19 Scholars this year, about 5 more than usual presumably with the transfer ban in mind. These are the ones I believe are new Scholars, the first few are ones I recognise as having played u18s for us or been in a squad.
Jack McIntyre, Goalkeeper;
Tyler Onyango midfield ;
Lewis Dobbin , highly rated England u16/forward;
Lewis Warrington midfield;
Harry Hagan, defender played at youth level for England
, Rafe Garcia highly rated kid we got from Fulham , not sure of his age though so am assuming he’s a new Scholar.

The others :
Thomas Kelly; Jayden Timmis; William Harrison ; Daniel Lowry; Liam Higgins;
Dylan Thompson; Joel Davidson;Rafael Ferreira; Thomas Cannon; Cameron Ferguson;
Matthew McDonald; Joshua Dugmore; Liam Kennington.

There were 3or 4 more in various England u15 squads who’s names are not there , I guess they must still be too young.

...some press reports about the club being particularly keen to get Lewis Dobbin signed. Certainly one i’ll be keeping an eye on.

...some press reports about the club being particularly keen to get Lewis Dobbin signed. Certainly one i’ll be keeping an eye on.
Yeah , he appears to be the pick of the bunch mate, skilful player who can make and score goals. Rafe Garcia is the intriguing one for me , a number of clubs were after him and he’s been well hidden since we signed him .

Tyler Onyango midfield ;

Saw a bit of him away to Fulham earlier in the season, looked a pretty decent player. Tall, but "good technique for a big man" as the cliche goes.

Seen a rumour on one site about Charlsey getting offered a 1 year deal, and Sambou rejecting his 2 year offer.

Saw a bit of him away to Fulham earlier in the season, looked a pretty decent player. Tall, but "good technique for a big man" as the cliche goes.

Seen a rumour on one site about Charlsey getting offered a 1 year deal, and Sambou rejecting his 2 year offer.
Think he came on at half time for the u18s against Liverpool having just played for the u16 game very tall imposing sort of player .will be interesting to see how he develops