Everton Youth Teams Thread

Enjoyable game, City are clearly a talented side in attack, and that's the biggest difference. When they attack their pace and individual skills set them apart. Our attacks via Duffus, Charsley , Williams and Dowell are workmanlike by comparison.

I don't think I've seen Feeney have a bad game , cool under pressure , get his tackles in , makes few mistakes fir someone his age. Pennington is showing his maturity and solidity too , and Beni has really come on from the Bambi like youngster who played well in Dallas last year to look a real athlete the way he covers the ground getting back.

Enjoyable game, City are clearly a talented side in attack, and that's the biggest difference. When they attack their pace and individual skills set them apart. Our attacks via Duffus, Charsley , Williams and Dowell are workmanlike by comparison.

I don't think I've seen Feeney have a bad game , cool under pressure , get his tackles in , makes few mistakes fir someone his age. Pennington is showing his maturity and solidity too , and Beni has really come on from the Bambi like youngster who played well in Dallas last year to look a real athlete the way he covers the ground getting back.
Agree with all of the above although I thought that Robinson was perhaps our standout player from that half. Looked very calm and keeping a lid on the attacks they are trying to build on that side.

I mentioned intelligence above - I think the team are very deliberately playing to stifle City's attacks and take advantage of any chances that might come their way on the break.

Despite his skill, Dowell just doesn't look comfortable in this style of play.

I clicked off the vid and back on and it's the second half.
make sure your not watching 1st half on repeat lol,they have changed link,do it for the 2 halfs for no reason at all,new one is above if any are wondering etc

on the plus side,both halfs are in this thread when the game ends,if they dont delete them,for people to watch