Everton Youth Teams Thread

Looks like they had live streaming for this one but it does not appear to be archived.

There are some Gallery shots here if anyone wants to play Spot da Yoff.

I reckon it could be: Jensen, Tierney, Butler, Wilson, Bates, Dixon/Quintyne, I Samules-Smith, Metcalfe, Sherif, Smikle-James, Beaumont-Clark

Tonight the u21/23 play Dinamo Zagreb in the Premier League International Cup at Walton Hall Park on Wednesday (7pm GMT). We are currently top of our Group of 8 teams after three straight wins , and as these included a 5-0 and 4-1 win we have by far the best goal difference, so even a small loss today would see us top the Group.

It’s a strange format of 3 Groups of 8 teams, the 4 from England in each Group play the 4 foreign teams at home , so this is our final game. The top 2 teams plus best 2 runners up go through , so at worst we will be a best runner up, but I’m presuming that if we win the Group it’ll give us a home tie in the next round.

As u23s plus older players are allowed it may give Dyche the opportunity to have a look at Simms, Price and Mills.

Tonight the u21/23 play Dinamo Zagreb in the Premier League International Cup at Walton Hall Park on Wednesday (7pm GMT). We are currently top of our Group of 8 teams after three straight wins , and as these included a 5-0 and 4-1 win we have by far the best goal difference, so even a small loss today would see us top the Group.

It’s a strange format of 3 Groups of 8 teams, the 4 from England in each Group play the 4 foreign teams at home , so this is our final game. The top 2 teams plus best 2 runners up go through , so at worst we will be a best runner up, but I’m presuming that if we win the Group it’ll give us a home tie in the next round.

As u23s plus older players are allowed it may give Dyche the opportunity to have a look at Simms, Price and Mills.
As well advertised as ever lol