Everton Youth Teams Thread

There's some good football so it's not too bad, but it's quite dead really. The U21 cup is coming around November so could be a few more games at Southport unless we have them behind closed doors at Finch Farm!

I always try to watch the highlights on ETV and Chris Long and Luke Garbutt have impressed me a bit so far.

I think I'll go to the Chelsea game in a couple of weeks as there should be some good opposition there.

There's some good football so it's not too bad, but it's quite dead really. The U21 cup is coming around November so could be a few more games at Southport unless we have them behind closed doors at Finch Farm!
According to the report about the competition I read, it said that all games had to be held in proper stadiums. (Whether that means Haig Ave or Goodison, I'm not sure.)

Any idea what the coaches/management think of him, mate?

He cost us about £2m didn't he? I was beginning to think we'd wasted it!

I can only go off what I read from journo's and the clubs own news pieces and there's no mention of Green at all in most of them.

We had a deal with Bradford up to around £1.5m or something, there'll be a lot of clauses in place, X number of games for Everton etc, maybe an England cap clause.

sounded on Twitter that we were under heavy pressure for most of the game- is it more a point gained than 2 lost?
Must be in my opinion- our youngsters were up against the mighty Dan Gosling after all!

sounded on Twitter that we were under heavy pressure for most of the game- is it more a point gained than 2 lost?
Must be in my opinion- our youngsters were up against the mighty Dan Gosling after all!
That's how it sounded to me too.

We only had teenagers player, Ledson only just turned 16 and Kenny is 16 too so considering how young the squad was and how the game went a draw seems a pretty good result.

U16s, U18s, U21s all doing well.

Definitely looking at top half of the U18/U21 tables this season, maybe even getting into Quarter/Semi finals again, but it'll be tougher than last season.