Everton Youth Teams Thread

Foulds played all his initial U18 games at left Centre Back alongside Morgan Feeney. It was when they moved him up to u21s that he featured as left back. For me it was a chance for him to get games at a higher level when there were stronger players playing at CB, much in the same way Galloway played at LB. He's another likely to get more chances if we loan out a few U23s , he's looked good in the limited amount I've seen him , still young but tough competition ahead of him, and Feeney looks much the better prospect as a young CB

Cheers for the info mate.

Fella I know at Bury has now been appointed assistant manager now.

Anyone know where the mini derby is at tomorrow and the ko time?
ko is 11am at finch farm,its 5th PLACED EVERTON unbeaten in the league since 1st 3 games of the season,V 3RD PLACED LIVERPOOL unbeaten since we beat them 4-1 there in september,we will move 1 point behind them if we win and go 4th with the current 4th place Blackburn not playing this weekend----game is not live on the actual LFC TV CHANNEL,but i think its live via there online pay channel so hopefully its live on the net,then its on to the youth cup away at preston on wednesday night

City u23's drew 2-2 at home to Tottenham tonight. They were winning 2-0 at one point as well but Spurs should have really won they had that many chances.

Good result for our lads though, it opens a gap up over 2nd placed City.

ko is 11am at finch farm,its 5th PLACED EVERTON unbeaten in the league since 1st 3 games of the season,V 3RD PLACED LIVERPOOL unbeaten since we beat them 4-1 there in september,we will move 1 point behind them if we win and go 4th with the current 4th place Blackburn not playing this weekend----game is not live on the actual LFC TV CHANNEL,but i think its live via there online pay channel so hopefully its live on the net,then its on to the youth cup away at preston on wednesday night

I'll be going to both of these this week.

U18S TEAM V LIVERPOOL

EVERTON Pierce,Moore,Lees,Collins,Harrington,Denny,Kiersey,Bramall,Gordon,Lavery,Horny
SUBS Duke-Mckenna,Mampala,Scully,Ball,Jones