Everton Youth Teams Thread

Smashing player Connolly, anywhere along the back line or just in front. Seems nowhere Koeman's thoughts unfortunately.
Agree very good prospect, I do not think he his out of contention, this more lets see what yo have got, expect him to feature pre-season, if doing well here.
I do know that Barnsley rated him in League 1

I'm a great Connolly fan as posted here many times, so it's a great move for him to play at Championship level. Amongst his talents is a great ability to get into the box and do the right thing , whether it's finding space, making a pass or scoring a goal. He does like to make a bang on his first appearance, scoring two on his England debut and now 2 today.
This from BBC site.

Callum Connolly scored twice on his debut as Wigan closed the gap to fellow relegation rivals Burton Albion.

Burton began the brighter with their best chance falling to Chris O'Grady, but his shot was blocked on the line.

For the second game running, the home side switched off in first-half stoppage time and an unmarked Connolly headed home to put Wigan ahead.

The 19-year-old defender, who joined on loan from Everton before the game, nodded in his second after the break.

England Under-19 international Connolly's season-long move from Everton was confirmed by Wigan in time for him to make the trip to the Pirelli Stadium.