Everton Youth Teams Thread

....coincidence, I gave Hornby a shout a few days ago. Lad on the right hand side looked to have a positive impact.
Danny Bramall . He was the big difference in the sides at the start of the second half constantly running at their defence , taking on his man and getting his crosses in . The results are there to see in that short clip, the whole match is still on City's Facebook site. Bramall looks like the type of tricky winger that does so well at this level but often fade , I'm thinking of Donahue and Holland from last year's u18.
They've got Hornby's first goal as an OG now , so only 10 for the season so far.

Brahmal is an interesting one. Remember watching highlights of an under 18 game early last season v Man Utd. Which we won 3-0 and he scored and looked a quality player. He then seemed to drop of the radar. And I don't think he was part of the Dallas cup winning team. I suppose he was injured?

But again he seems to have got back to form for the under18's.
I'm sure some of the youth followers on here will have a bit more information on him, but he seems a very cool/composed player

Danny Bramall . He was the big difference in the sides at the start of the second half constantly running at their defence , taking on his man and getting his crosses in . The results are there to see in that short clip, the whole match is still on City's Facebook site. Bramall looks like the type of tricky winger that does so well at this level but often fade , I'm thinking of Donahue and Holland from last year's u18.
They've got Hornby's first goal as an OG now , so only 10 for the season so far.
I've just posted about Bramall
I know you know a lot about the youth set up Blueloon. Your input is much appreciated

It's great to see the goals by Hornby and DCL getting shown, but I'm hugely disappointed that the OS don't seem to have acknowledged the tremendous achievement of Nathan Broadhead for Wales U19s the other week. Firstly he scored two goals in an historic 3-2 win over Tom Davies 's England U19s then a few days later scored a hat trick in the 6-2 win over , an admittedly poor, Luxembourg side , but England only beat them 2-0.
I would say that two of his hat trick goals , one left foot the other right were right up there if not better than DCL 's goal against City. 5 goals in two games at any international level is worthy of recognition, particularly as he doesn't seem to have had any other actual game time recently , it's a shame we failed to recognise it.

It's hard to figure out what we are doing with Broadhead and also Brewster. He hasn't to my knowledge even started an u21 game or been in the U23s squad this season. A puzzle as he scored lots of goals at u18 level , yet apparently not rated by Unsy, maybe he's seeing something in training or perhaps not seeing something. Im sure if we had an England U19 player scoring 5 goals in two games he'd have his own thread on GOT and someone silly would be clamouring for him be in the first team squad .

I'll accept that scoring regularly at u18s is a lot easier than at U23s, and there's the frustration . Just how good is he? Well I don't know as I haven't seen him playing against older players ..... but his performances at U19s level should have been enough to earn him a shot in the U23s. Maybe tomorrow night ? Mini rant over!

It's great to see the goals by Hornby and DCL getting shown, but I'm hugely disappointed that the OS don't seem to have acknowledged the tremendous achievement of Nathan Broadhead for Wales U19s the other week. Firstly he scored two goals in an historic 3-2 win over Tom Davies 's England U19s then a few days later scored a hat trick in the 6-2 win over , an admittedly poor, Luxembourg side , but England only beat them 2-0.
I would say that two of his hat trick goals , one left foot the other right were right up there if not better than DCL 's goal against City. 5 goals in two games at any international level is worthy of recognition, particularly as he doesn't seem to have had any other actual game time recently , it's a shame we failed to recognise it.

It's hard to figure out what we are doing with Broadhead and also Brewster. He hasn't to my knowledge even started an u21 game or been in the U23s squad this season. A puzzle as he scored lots of goals at u18 level , yet apparently not rated by Unsy, maybe he's seeing something in training or perhaps not seeing something. Im sure if we had an England U19 player scoring 5 goals in two games he'd have his own thread on GOT and someone silly would be clamouring for him be in the first team squad .

I'll accept that scoring regularly at u18s is a lot easier than at U23s, and there's the frustration . Just how good is he? Well I don't know as I haven't seen him playing against older players ..... but his performances at U19s level should have been enough to earn him a shot in the U23s. Maybe tomorrow night ? Mini rant over!

coleman on MNF last night referred to their u19s and said they thought they had some top prospects if that team, pretty sure one of the ones he meant wouldve been broadhead.

coleman on MNF last night referred to their u19s and said they thought they had some top prospects if that team, pretty sure one of the ones he meant wouldve been broadhead.
Ha ha, my first thought was " ? But Seamus is Irish?" Yeah they have players from Chelsea, City and united who look good , and have to say the 17 yr old RS prospect Ben Woodburn looks class, plays for their u23team ....... don't get me started.

The way that agents work , Broadheads bound to have one, they'll be compiling a video of those goals and his general play and someone will take a chance on him if we don't. Hopefully January loans will give him an opportunity either on loan or for us because others are on loan.

Ha ha, my first thought was " ? But Seamus is Irish?" Yeah they have players from Chelsea, City and united who look good , and have to say the 17 yr old RS prospect Ben Woodburn looks class, plays for their u23team ....... don't get me started.

The way that agents work , Broadheads bound to have one, they'll be compiling a video of those goals and his general play and someone will take a chance on him if we don't. Hopefully January loans will give him an opportunity either on loan or for us because others are on loan.
His agent is Neil sang also tom Davies agent too.

1 million % YES.

Part of me wants to see Unsworth given a chance even though it isn't really practical with no actual experience. The only way I can see it happening is for him to be caretaker and do too well to not continue on but that also means someone getting sacked which is bad

LOL
Just no lads.

Anyway, we're playing some Germans tomorrow night at Goodison so it's a good chance for any locals to take a look at the U23's ...

LOL
Just no lads.

Anyway, we're playing some Germans tomorrow night at Goodison so it's a good chance for any locals to take a look at the U23's ...

Why the hatred towards Unsworth? Do you perceive him being appointed as manager to be 'laughable'?

We hired Koeman ffs...thats laughable.