Everton Youth Teams Thread

Was interesting that so many young players featured in Dallas, with only Denny (?) getting game time. Great experience for the younger kids, but seems also to have set the stage for them. Doesn't seem like there was ever any intention of several of them playing this year.

Also, wondered what specifically Brewster and Yarney were talking about, having something to show "some people." Any thoughts on this?

.....regarding youngsters being taken on trips like this, I'm sure it's also an opportunity for the club to truly see what characters they have.

Everton u18s 2 Blackburn u18s 1

The visitors get themselves back in the game as Grayson nets from the spot after Steer was fouled on 74
2-1 to Everton u18s is Final score,to move us 3rd,

2nd placed previously unbeaten Fulham u18s have just lost 5-1 at home to previously unwinnable and bottom placed Liverpool u18s,that was pools 1st win, Seems The Dallas cup defeat by has wrecked them-only 2 games gone though

Chelsea u18s beat Reading u18s 6-2 to go top by 1 point over man city u18s followed by us in 3rd,chelsea were 1-0 behind at ht

u18s derby next sat with 11am ko

Last edited:
2-1 to Everton u18s is Final score,to move us 3rd,and possible 2nd, if Chelsea/Reading u18s ends a draw,it was 1-0 to Reading with 20 to go

2nd placed previously unbeaten Fulham u18s have just lost 5-1 at home to previously unwinnable and bottom placed Liverpool u18s,that was pools 1st win, Seems The Dallas cup defeat by has wrecked them-only 2 games gone though

u18s derby next sat with 11am ko
Great stuff mate thanks. Derby at home. Go the boys!

Yes there is a fair chance of that. Are we in the reckoning at all as we should be, and I imagine it is going to be an ongoing issue.

We do have to do better at that though, that can't be allowed to go on longer term.

No chance of them coming to us as far as I am aware.

The lad from Huyton will definitely sign for the RS if he leaves City but I reckon he'll get offered big money to stay which might swing it. Wherever he goes it will be expensive & so will the development fees.

No chance of them coming to us as far as I am aware.

The lad from Huyton will definitely sign for the RS if he leaves City but I reckon he'll get offered big money to stay which might swing it. Wherever he goes it will be expensive & so will the development fees.

Fair enough. Is he a Liverpool fan?

TEAMS,KICK OFF 11 AM

CfBxDhKUUAAF2N0.jpg

i see that slapper has divorced stevie g, had a sex change, lost some years and got herself a place on the blackburn bench - hell of a transformation.

good win blues.

Tier One
League Table
Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts
1 Chelsea 4 2 1 1 12 8 +4 7
2 Manchester City 2 2 0 0 5 3 +2 6
3 Everton 3 2 0 1 3 2 +1 6
4 Fulham 3 1 1 1 5 8 -3 4
5 Liverpool 3 1 0 2 7 7 0 3
6 Blackburn Rovers 3 1 0 2 4 5 -1 3
7 Reading 4 1 0 3 6 9 -3 3
8 West Ham 2 0 2 0 4 4 0 2

(Table updated: 2nd April)

Upcoming Fixtures
9 April 2016: Everton V Liverpool
9 April 2016: Fulham V Chelsea
9 April 2016: Manchester City V West Ham

Results
April
2 April 2016: Chelsea 6-2 Reading
2 April 2016: Everton 2-1 Blackburn Rovers
2 April 2016: Fulham 1-5 Liverpool

are the under 21's playing Norwich away tonight?
Indeed they are , Everton Under-21s' game at Norwich City kicks off at 7pm tonight. This from the OS
Midfielder Antony Evans is hoping to extend his recent run of goalscoring form when Everton Under-21s head to Norwich City on Monday evening.

Evans broke the deadlock for David Unsworth's side in an eventual 2-2 draw with Middlesbrough last time out, before heading off to get his first ever taste of international football with England Under-18s.

After making his Young Lions debut in a 3-2 win in Austria, the Fazakerley-born 17-year-old was again on the scoresheet as he picked up his second cap in a 4-1 rout of Republic of Ireland at St George's Park.

And, having enjoyed a profitable March, Evans is now desperate to prolong his purple patch - starting at Carrow Road.

"I managed to get a goal on my last appearance for the Under-21s, so hopefully I'll get a game against Norwich and take it from there," he toldevertontv. "Unsy has mentioned it to me - in training he has been saying 'Just run forward and think goals'. That's my game at the minute.

"We're in good form. Some of the lads are out on loan but we've got a good togetherness and we're confident we can have a good finish to the campaign."

Evans has appeared regularly for both the Under-18s and Under-21s this season and says he hopes to maintain a foot in both camps with glory potentially on the horizon for the two Everton youth sides.

"I've played a few Under-18s games, a few Under-21s games and it's getting that right balance of where I want to be," he said. "I obviously want to be with the Under-21s but I'm happy to play with the Under-18s and get as many games in as I can.

"The Under-18s are on a massive high after winning the Dallas Cup and now we want to finish our season by winning the league, and the Under-21s have got a semi-final [in the Liverpool Senior Cup] and a final [in the Lancashire Senior Cup]. So, I’ll be hoping to get a game for both sides, because there's so much left to play for."

Everton Under-21s' game at Norwich City kicks off at 7pm tonight. Follow@Everton for live updates from Carrow Road or head back toevertonfc.com for a full match report after the game.
S

Indeed they are , Everton Under-21s' game at Norwich City kicks off at 7pm tonight. This from the OS
Midfielder Antony Evans is hoping to extend his recent run of goalscoring form when Everton Under-21s head to Norwich City on Monday evening.

Evans broke the deadlock for David Unsworth's side in an eventual 2-2 draw with Middlesbrough last time out, before heading off to get his first ever taste of international football with England Under-18s.

After making his Young Lions debut in a 3-2 win in Austria, the Fazakerley-born 17-year-old was again on the scoresheet as he picked up his second cap in a 4-1 rout of Republic of Ireland at St George's Park.

And, having enjoyed a profitable March, Evans is now desperate to prolong his purple patch - starting at Carrow Road.

"I managed to get a goal on my last appearance for the Under-21s, so hopefully I'll get a game against Norwich and take it from there," he toldevertontv. "Unsy has mentioned it to me - in training he has been saying 'Just run forward and think goals'. That's my game at the minute.

"We're in good form. Some of the lads are out on loan but we've got a good togetherness and we're confident we can have a good finish to the campaign."

Evans has appeared regularly for both the Under-18s and Under-21s this season and says he hopes to maintain a foot in both camps with glory potentially on the horizon for the two Everton youth sides.

"I've played a few Under-18s games, a few Under-21s games and it's getting that right balance of where I want to be," he said. "I obviously want to be with the Under-21s but I'm happy to play with the Under-18s and get as many games in as I can.

"The Under-18s are on a massive high after winning the Dallas Cup and now we want to finish our season by winning the league, and the Under-21s have got a semi-final [in the Liverpool Senior Cup] and a final [in the Lancashire Senior Cup]. So, I’ll be hoping to get a game for both sides, because there's so much left to play for."

Everton Under-21s' game at Norwich City kicks off at 7pm tonight. Follow@Everton for live updates from Carrow Road or head back toevertonfc.com for a full match report after the game.
S
"Just run forward and think goals"
I like it;)