Everton Youth Teams Thread

glad to hear it.
sorry you're upset i've asked for some clarification on your statement
Mate, I’m not upset at all. You seem to be the one that’s in a tizzy because I’ve made a remark that Ebbrell is crap. As I’ve done numerous times across this forum because I find him to be a brilliant punchline because he was an anonymous midfielder in one of our poorest periods in history.

Sorry it wasn’t in keeping with the ultra serious, ultra deluded posting style in this thread that has more false proclamations than a Midwest US doomsday cult.

You can get back to getting excited over lads that will be plying their trade in the North West Counties league in three years now.

Mate, I’m not upset at all. You seem to be the one that’s in a tizzy because I’ve made a remark that Ebbrell is crap. As I’ve done numerous times across this forum because I find him to be a brilliant punchline because he was an anonymous midfielder in one of our poorest periods in history.

Sorry it wasn’t in keeping with the ultra serious, ultra deluded posting style in this thread that has more false proclamations than a Midwest US doomsday cult.

You can get back to getting excited over lads that will be plying their trade in the North West Counties league in three years now.

a tizzy? i asked you a simple question and you resorted to stupid attempts at humour

May I ask how is Josh Bowler playing as a fast out-and-out winger ... He was showing so much promise ..... to think how pedestrian our team is he ready for the bench at least in the first team yet? As a replacement for Walcott etc...?

May I ask how is Josh Bowler playing as a fast out-and-out winger ... He was showing so much promise ..... to think how pedestrian our team is he ready for the bench at least in the first team yet? As a replacement for Walcott etc...?
Sadly he’s currently out injured. In the games he played this season for our U23s he was probably our best player , as you say playing fast and wide on the wing.
I’m pretty certain though he was being lined up for a loan move , probably to the Championship . When he returns it’s still odds on for a loan move in January , I can’t see Carlo having him on the bench based on the lack of training with the first team and others ahead of him.

Sadly he’s currently out injured. In the games he played this season for our U23s he was probably our best player , as you say playing fast and wide on the wing.
I’m pretty certain though he was being lined up for a loan move , probably to the Championship . When he returns it’s still odds on for a loan move in January , I can’t see Carlo having him on the bench based on the lack of training with the first team and others ahead of him.
Thanks for the information - sad news that as I saw him last season he looked very good then - heard he was doing well this season just wondered why he was not in consideration ..... ;) .....

Why are you getting so wound up about this?

If I realised making a joke about John Ebbrell would have earned me your unbridled mouth breathing affection I wouldn’t have bothered.
If you'd just admitted you were making a stupid joke in the first place could have avoided all this. Shame ppl seem to not use their brain when posting online.