Everton Youth Teams Thread

It looks like Everton's 2nd game v Anderlecht is not been televised, I am just guessing here as the Fox TV guide only has the one game that kicked off 10mins earlier than everton are due to,so have a feeling they may only have cameras set up for main pitch,Inter milan game is Live on Fox sports though at 12.10pm,watching on tv and it has the other otten game on at min Inter milan v Red Bull-2mins into it

fox tv guide

Cheers mate, I'll wait till dinner time then.

Cheers mate, I'll wait till dinner time then.
dont know if they can do a splitt screen or what,but they said all games were LIVE on fox sports 1 which off course cant happen,if 2 ko same time lol,
Just looks like main pitch games are for TV,as said our inter milan game defo is,anyway watching this red bull game hoping lol

and just to prove they said all games were on lol

dont know if they can do a splitt screen or what,but they said all games were LIVE on fox sports 1 which off course cant happen,if 2 ko same time lol,
Just looks like main pitch games are for TV,as said our inter milan game defo is,anyway watching this red bull game hoping lol

and just to prove they said all games were on lol

They've maybe got a red button equivalent when you're watching on Dutch TV

Feeney needs a loan in my opinion as he is more of a traditional CB and now needs to see how he can handle playing against men. On the other hand Astley and Gibson are more modern CB and I would much rather see them train with our first team and play u23 until they are 1st team ready. I think with loans you kind of have to look at the player and where you are going to loan them. The only time I would consider loaning either Astley or Gibson out is if it was to somewhere like Spain where the CB are expected to play football but I would still have reservations. I personally would like to see Astley and Gibson play CB for u23 as you never know it could be a future partnership for the 1st team although that would be pretty lucky if they both make it. In attack If they stick with 4231 I would like to see Simms and Gordon playing at 9 and 10 see if they can forge some kind of link. Hornby is another like Feeney I think playing against men might suit his development more although I think I would prefer him in midfield as he tends to be wasted as a target man when he plays further forward.