Everton Youth Teams Thread

Yeah wasn’t being critical of you mate, hence instantly deleted in case it looked that way.
No,i know mate, i check everywhere pos lol,and they drove me mad,and even told them why is there no blog etc,they will make it look like it was there,i even took pic of the website and time etc as proof lol-even upto 9.pm [last time before i went out and came back and seen report] there was nothing,incase they did,that reply to andy about the cup game was a blatant lie lol

Though i am 39,i remember comming out the footy,and getting the pink echo just to view the full time scores etc lol

I'm 40 and loved the pink as a kid, I always thought the instant match report was better than Mondays. It was good because especially for away matches your only got 2nd half commentary so would have a better idea of the match

I'm 40 and loved the pink as a kid, I always thought the instant match report was better than Mondays. It was good because especially for away matches your only got 2nd half commentary so would have a better idea of the match
I hated comming out,wanting to know a score of a game,and it didnt have it because game kicked off late lol

Why would it be different? One season of finishing above us when we've underperformed after years and years of constantly finishing nowhere near us, it's hardly any different.
Because they’re quite obviously ambitious clubs who are spending money and looking to improve. Burnley weren’t. We would never have been competing with Burnley for players, we already compete with the 2 I mentioned. There’s a pretty clear difference.

Lots of young lads training with the first team on the YT clip:

Adeniran, Gibson, Broadhead, Kyle John, Galloway (why)

Missing: Cenk's hairline
Interesting to see young Kyle John in there playing with them, still an under 18. I was going to say it in the Kenny thread I think, but to me he looks a better prospect than Kenny for what a modern full back needs.

Interesting about John, Adeniran and Gibson. I didnt realise Broadhead was highly rated and Galloways inclusion is bizarre, perhaps as Digne is injured hes there for a worst case situation if Baines cant play?

Just going off comments in here it seems as though John, Gibson, Astley, Adeniran and Gordon are the most highly rated prospects...anyone else?