Everton Youth Teams Thread

Lots of young lads training with the first team on the YT clip:

Adeniran, Gibson, Broadhead, Kyle John, Galloway (why)

Missing: Cenk's hairline

Interesting to see young Kyle John in there playing with them, still an under 18. I was going to say it in the Kenny thread I think, but to me he looks a better prospect than Kenny for what a modern full back needs.

It might not affect the Calibre of player but it can certainly affect the individuals concerned. Consolidating ourselves as the ‘best of the rest’ should make us more attractive to a player choosing between us and our peers. If we finish behind West Ham and wolves, what can we offer players that they can’t if we’re after the same targets?

Whilst I partly agree, any agent of a player should be able to point out the difference between us and those two teams. Just look at a team like Burnley who last season finished above us. You can't make a stupid decision for your client based on just one season, as it can always be a one off, as well as fact we pay more.

Whilst I partly agree, any agent of a player should be able to point out the difference between us and those two teams. Just look at a team like Burnley who last season finished above us. You can't make a stupid decision for your client based on just one season, as it can always be a one off, as well as fact we pay more.
Burnley was very obviously a one off though, wolves and West Ham could legitimately argue that they were progressing past us if they finish ahead of us. Not sure we’d pay that much more than those 2 clubs either these days.

Burnley was very obviously a one off though, wolves and West Ham could legitimately argue that they were progressing past us if they finish ahead of us. Not sure we’d pay that much more than those 2 clubs either these days.

Why would it be different? One season of finishing above us when we've underperformed after years and years of constantly finishing nowhere near us, it's hardly any different.