Everton Youth Teams Thread

I know nothing about him, but on the basis of their u18s being bottom of our league, their U23s near bottom of U23 League 2 I’m underwhelmed. Sam Field is the only youngster I can think of that WBA have brought through recently, Izzy Brown and Said Berhino before that, but there’s likely to be others I don’t know of. Seems like a safe pair of hands tasked with restoring our reputation following Martin Waldron’s dismissal.

....the article says Rakeem Harper, Jonathan Leko and Sam Field are all in the current 1st team squad, whilst Morgan Rogers and Kyle Edwards are youngsters to keep an eye on.

West Brom are not a team I associate with great youth development or recruitment

You are wrong then :)

Really good in last few years with a great crop of youngsters at the moment.

Third most youngsters with England youth appearances this year and have probably the best talent scouting setup.

Problem for them has been first team coaches with no interest in youth.

England finished third, one Everton player involved.

It’s hard to track the England u16s , this may be the new age group from 1st Jan in line with international criteria, so I’m not sure how old Reece Welch is . Obviously 14 or 15 now , could be a Scholar come July . From brief highlights of the England games he looks like a tall strong centre back who lops along and with the usual dodgy haircut , Think Beni Banigime a few years ago in terms of height, but with less hair and playing in defence.

I know nothing about him, but on the basis of their u18s being bottom of our league, their U23s near bottom of U23 League 2 I’m underwhelmed. Sam Field is the only youngster I can think of that WBA have brought through recently, Izzy Brown and Said Berhino before that, but there’s likely to be others I don’t know of. Seems like a safe pair of hands tasked with restoring our reputation following Martin Waldron’s dismissal.
The thing about youth teams is nobody knows anything in regards how players are turning out. Look at our recent under 23 team that won the league. Not one of them will make our first team. Whilst we seem to take it serious at all levels, other teams seem to be developing players.

Post probably makes no sense but i know what it i was trying to say.

I think

You are wrong then :)

Really good in last few years with a great crop of youngsters at the moment.

Third most youngsters with England youth appearances this year and have probably the best talent scouting setup.

Problem for them has been first team coaches with no interest in youth.

I think Darren Moore goes against that, he seems to be more willing to give youngsters a go.

Its Everton u23s 4th game in the premier league cup away to Doncaster tonight 7pm ko,we have 3 wins from 3 while Doncaster have 3 defeats from 3-Everton could confirm there place in the next round if they win and Blackburn v Sheff utd is a draw,or sheff utd win

Plus the U18s will find out tonight if its Brighton or more likely Man utd in the 5th round of the youth cup

Its Everton u23s 4th game in the premier league cup away to Doncaster tonight 7pm ko,we have 3 wins from 3 while Doncaster have 3 defeats from 3-Everton could confirm there place in the next round if they win and Blackburn v Sheff utd is a draw,or sheff utd win

Plus the U18s will find out tonight if its Brighton or more likely Man utd in the 5th round of the youth cup

What can go wrong?