Everton, West Ham and Newcastle leading calls for Premier League's Big Six to be hit with points deductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the game is rigged. If we blow FFP wide open, not only will the Sleazy Six vote to sanction us, so will every other club in the league. They'll unanimously nuke us. Our problem is that the Sleazy Six are against us - and so are the other 14. It's those parasites who refused to take points off the Six. They are holding the whole thing to ransom. All today shows is that the Six actually have more of a case than they have been given credit for. That's how craven the other 13 are.

So, we break FFP? Book will be thrown, make no mistake. We're trapped between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Sound, but the alternative is not trying and being screwed regardless.

May as well try and show them up for the corrupt hypocrites they are.

The only way these clubs are gonna be hurt and that’s in the pocket. The fans of the 13 clubs with Prem experience (Brentford may not want to ruffle feathers being the newbies) should refuse to buy tickets for the away games at the scabs and, although it’ll hurt their own, the home games should have a low an attendance as possible but complete sellouts at the games between each other

The only way these clubs are gonna be hurt and that’s in the pocket. The fans of the 13 clubs with Prem experience (Brentford may not want to ruffle feathers being the newbies) should refuse to buy tickets for the away games at the scabs and, although it’ll hurt their own, the home games should have a low an attendance as possible but complete sellouts at the games between each other
Unfortunately fans not turning up won’t hurt them that much financially, most of the money clubs get is now from television rights. Take the points off them.

Can’t see that happening to be honest mate.

Pathetic and disgraceful - doesn't seem much of a price to pay for trying to take the heart and soul out of football.

I knew after uefa rolled over and got their bellies tickled that the premier League would follow suit, but this is a joke.

The 14 clubs, including our own, have actually given their blessing to the scabs and what they tried to do.

They, along with uefa, have practically guaranteed that the scabs will now ask for bigger slices of the cash pie in future with TV deals and that this ESL will come back again stronger and more iron clad - the game I love is dead.

I'm finding it's getting harder to care about football when it cares so little for itself.

Love Everton, hate football and I'm not sure where that leaves me.

Let's not forget the statement issued by the so-called 12 ESL teams...

“Twelve of Europe’s leading football clubs have today come together to announce they have agreed to establish a new mid-week competition, the Super League, governed by its Founding Clubs," the Super League letter read.

“It is anticipated that a further three clubs will join ahead of the inaugural season, which is intended to commence as soon as practicable.

“We are concerned that FIFA and UEFA may respond to this invitation letter by seeking to take punitive measures to exclude any participating club or player from their respective competitions.

“Your formal statement does, however, compel us to take protective steps to secure ourselves against such an adverse reaction, which would not only jeopardize the funding commitment under the grant but, significantly, would be unlawful. For this reason, SLCo (Super League Company) has filed a motion before the relevant courts in order to ensure the seamless establishment and operation of the competition in accordance with applicable laws.”

ENDS

Look at the last paragraph. The clubs had instigated legal action to prevent the footballing authorities from reacting adversely.

THE CLUBS THOUGHT THAT THEY'D ACCOMPLISHED A 'FAIT ACCOMPLI'.

To my non-legal brain they'd broken from the premiership collective.

We should throw every book at them. Let them justify why they shouldn't be penalised. Let them grovel for acceptance back into the premier football pyramid and into the Premier League specifically.

The 14 clubs need to fight this and do something to stop this being a closed shop as its going to ruin football.

How can It be fair that man City and Chelsea were previously allowed to spend what they wanted and inevitably become a super 6 club. Whereas now we have a willing backer and are not allowed to spend but man City can go out and buy haaland or Kane (or both) on the back of their success having been able to spend what they wanted before these new closed shop rules (ffp) came into force.

Unless if I see something change in the next few months in football then I think I might have to give up watching. Its just pointless when it's run like this with such blatant corruption.

The fine is nothing short of a disgrace. A points deduction was the very least that should have been given. This ruling shows just how much influence these 6 clubs have.

So the Premier League just gave the green light to a future ESL… the fine would be less than 10% of the ESL signing on bonus and the points deduction won’t relegate them, it’ll likely just stop them qualifying for, er, Europe.

Part of me is quite glad, I’m already feeling disconnected with football so I’d love to see the PL and UEFA get their comeuppance now - signed their own death warrants here I think.

The 14 clubs need to fight this and do something to stop this being a closed shop as its going to ruin football.

How can It be fair that man City and Chelsea were previously allowed to spend what they wanted and inevitably become a super 6 club. Whereas now we have a willing backer and are not allowed to spend but man City can go out and buy haaland or Kane (or both) on the back of their success having been able to spend what they wanted before these new closed shop rules (ffp) came into force.

Unless if I see something change in the next few months in football then I think I might have to give up watching. Its just pointless when it's run like this with such blatant corruption.
Everton have spent half a billion in the last few years, you have a wage bill thats what 90% of your income so you're losing money at a alarming rate. Yet you still haven't been sanctioned by the premier league or uefa so don't know what you're going on about it's now a closed shop, you've just done it terribly.

Everton have spent half a billion in the last few years, you have a wage bill thats what 90% of your income so you're losing money at a alarming rate. Yet you still haven't been sanctioned by the premier league or uefa so don't know what you're going on about it's now a closed shop, you've just done it terribly.
Hello blue. Have you introduced yourself to the forum yet?

Touched a nerve have we? Which scab club do you support friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.