Match Thread Everton vs Liverpool, Goodison Park, Oct 4th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if anyone has mentioned this as I haven't been on this thread post match but just looking at their goal again there...Every Time we play them at GP we concede from a cross from that same side on that same post in the first half ffs! Ya think we'd be wide to this after several years ffs!

What was the issue with Rom and Sakho? Missed that.
Think Sakho was holding Rom's arm while he was fighting for position in the RS box. Rom took exception and gave him a light shove in the back and then they went nose-to-nose. All this after Sakho was having a go at Ross earlier in the game.

114595801_football_345168c.jpg

"in my hand I have some envelopes ..."

his p45 , a letter to Rylan Clarke asking where he got his teeth done , another is from his new mrs saying shes now leaving him because he hasn't got the money to pay for her new boobs and the last one is a job application for stacking shelves at lidle.

terrible club those reds. rubbish non football club at board level , rubbish on the pitch and deluded in the stands.

doesn't matter who they replace Brenda with , you cant make world class out of allen lucas sakho and ings. its like asking for gold jewellery from a lump of yellow play dough.

they are talking about getting a manager more fitting for their level. so thats klopp and ancelloti out the window.
I might have a cheeky bet on Ron Atkinson , ian dowie or john carver.

You can't polish a turd....but you can roll it in glitter.

I class that team against us today on a par with Newcastle, Sunderland, Bournemouth, villa and Norwich!! Big 2 points dropped.. Pro footballers should not have a mental block against Shiite like that

Mate. Its certainly not a great side, but this isn't a bad Liverpool side either. Ings is decent, Sturridge is very good, Sakho is actually okay as well. Mignolet is a decent shot stopper, Coutinho is pretty good, Clyne is a solid full back and Milner isn't the worst player in the world either. Certainly better than the teams you have listed, although a step below the likes of Spurs, Arsenal and United.

So watched the game again with a head free of fume. Plenty of positives to take from the second half. We ping the ball around at pace, Rom was unplayable, and we were sending plenty of low crosses in at pace. Look nothing like that slow clueless team of last season. The first half was played at such a blistering pace, it was hard to play to any kind of game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.