Everton Vs Juventus 1st August KO 04:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody do that?

The only issue I have is the USMNTNTNANTNT and the fact they think the MLS is the best League in the World.

Oh I know MLS technically isn't very good. But they are stellar athletes. You come down to houston and run around in 100 degrees F heat for 90 minutes. It sucks just sitting in it. Hahaha

Plus, it's the only "hometown" soccer team we can get behind. And it is getting better every year tbf.

Roughly this team started agaisnt Blackburn and we suffered from the same problems in that half as we are doing in this game.

Wholesale changes second half including taking off Fellaini, Mirallas, Kone (Anichebe in this case) and we were much improved. Get Osman and Jelavic on

Does anybody do that?

The only issue I have is the USMNTNTNANTNT and the fact they think the MLS is the best League in the World.

Nobody in the US, or the world thinks the MLS is the best. They think it's it's underrated, and improving. But, it's still not a top league.

I still don't see the fuss over Anichebe. I hate to say it but even Naismith would be more effective. He's won a few free kicks that he shouldn't have but not done much else except saunter around the pitch. We need someone with pace and energy willing and able to sprint into space.

Status
Not open for further replies.