Match Thread Everton vs Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen this on face book. thought I would put it here.

Attachments

• B5444028-87E9-4C73-9970-4798C6E2E3A2.jpeg
    B5444028-87E9-4C73-9970-4798C6E2E3A2.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 228
Not confident at all about this game or the season. As with last year we are going to need 3 teams worse than us. The 3 that came up plus Leeds and Wolves and maybe Saints could be competitors in mini league of 7. Need results against them.

Low quality alternative match preview from this compelling man on twitter.

Whats the jack with these not just being up as the match thread. I miss the days of the first 10 pages consisting of us all fellating you into oblivion.

In all seriousness they get the ball rolling better. Make it so.

Whats the jack with these not just being up as the match thread. I miss the days of the first 10 pages consisting of us all fellating you into oblivion.

In all seriousness they get the ball rolling better. Make it so.
I much prefer others doing them and mine can contain some not so family rated content. You also know how awkward anyone being complimentary to me makes me feel. This is why I post on GO and T, as I get ribboned as default.

Oh joy, Chris Sutton has replaced Lawrenson as the BBC’s ‘expert’ results predictor. Has there ever been a pundit who hates Everton more than this nob?
That's a shame, at least with Lawrenson when he predicted a loss we would usually get a result of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.