Match Thread Everton vs Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good defensive display undone by stupidity from Doucoure. Looking far better with Mina Tarkowski at the back. Looking good at moving the ball, DCL probably scores that Gray cross in the first half but we’ve got little else up front.

As usual though we’re only one sloppy pass away from putting ourselves in trouble at all times and there’s too many of them still.

We've defended well there for the large part.

Feel a bit sorry for some of the forwards because we just cannot get the ball off them.

That passage of play came from a Free Kick for Stirling after he slipped !!!
It never stopped... Where's VAR

I'm fed up. If its not us doing it to ourselves its the refs.

Why am I letting something like this effect me. Waiting all summer for this farcical [Poor language removed].

The only way they were going to score. I thought we defended well. Especially against the dozens of corners they had. That is a plus.

Just need more creativity and a striker. Hopefully we are buying that in the window.

He dove to draw it. It is a foul, but the way the game works where you're allowed to just drop when touched and then rewarded is pretty stupid.
It was exactly like Gordon's in the derby, which we all wanted as a pen. Of course, we didn't get that one, but we can't cry about one and then complain when the right call gets made. It's a foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.