Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the same issues as normal. No right back so we're unbalanced, and no legs in midfield so if we lose the ball with anyone out of position we're totally exposed.

I thought Iwobi was playing quite well in the middle. It's not his fault we're behind at all.

Feel sorry for Holgate out of position, but he is extremely Hibbert in possession out there. It’s a dead end.

not that we are doing much better in the left this game

Got to bring on Coleman and Gilfy for the full 2nd half. Holgate has been awful again and Iwobi's best position is left back in the dressing room. Plenty of others been crap too. Got to tighten up the midfield and defence urgently though.

Think this is true.
it’s basically stay in the game and Nick one away. At home it’s hard to see.
I can’t see why we are not focused on getting crosses in... richarlison and dcl deadly in the air
Because nobody apart from James can cross.

Give it ten maybe fifteen minutes and if nothing is happening I'd get Coleman on to play on the right and move Iwobi back in the midfield

Would expect the home team to come out and propa push for am early second half goal, not Everton though. Probably just sit back and defend like we always do

Lots of comments about the wind at Goodison. What's it gonna' be like at Bramley Moore playing on the shores of the Mersey?!

Status
Not open for further replies.