Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley have just shown exactly what has been and continues to be missing from our football........pacey attacking forward movement. We can still win this tho

All over the gaff there, we're making them look like bloody Brazil, lucky to still have a sniff here,think I'd take a chance and hook Holgate,bring Coleman on to hopefully add more going forward,then siggy or king on for Gomes/Davies around the hour mark......if we're still in it!!

....settle for that, for all our frailties Burnley have been very impressive.

Iwobi looks our best chance of creating, Godfrey doing his bit. I think we just have to hang in there and hope we can create in the top third where we have quality but Iwobi going out wide doesn’t help. The goalkeeper situation doesn’t help either but getting that goal was crucial.

Burnley look more likely to get a third but we’ve got a shout.
Godfrey has been dominated all first half. He's capable of better than that

Strangest half of football all season. Burnley are being made to look sensational, there 2 average midfielders are outrunning and outpassing our 3, Allan is trying but Gomes and Davies to a lesser extent just can't snuff out danger, Digne doesn't want to mark and Iwobi is thinking too much, he started well but has made terrible decisions since.

Going forward we look good, Richy sharp but final decision making is off, could have slipped Iwobi clean through but went for the harder ball to Iwobi.

I mentioned Wood earlier always a banker to score against us and trust McNeill to score goal of his life against us, they could also have had 3 pens.Why can't the Burnley that turned up against Spurs show up.

Can still win this.... Coleman for Holgate quick he's truly not good
Would sign that AC Milan cb to replace him. Actually Carlo needs more than 3 new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.