Match Thread Everton vs Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rumour about Gylfi not training is true, then I'd go with a 3-4-3. Keep Mina, Gomes, Iwobi, Bernard and DCL on the bench and set out to get an early lead - God forbid we should go two up before half time.

Pickford
Holgate Keane Godfrey
Coleman Allan Davies Digne
Rodriguez Richarlison King​

I like

Pickford
Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne
Davies Allan Gomes
King DCL Richarlison

Get some balance up and down the wings, Davies and Allan to give Gomes some time to spread some passes and three threats that can get into the box and use their pace.

2-0 to Carlo's mafia men.
iwobi in his “preferred position”
( 3rd row from the back on the subs bench )!

3 points Blues to keep the European hopes alive !
Eight points off second spot with a game in hand is how we should be looking at the table.

Let's Refocus, and with the top 5 playing each other regularly over the closing games of the season, we can make inroads.

If the rumour about Gylfi not training is true, then I'd go with a 3-4-3. Keep Mina, Gomes, Iwobi, Bernard and DCL on the bench and set out to get an early lead - God forbid we should go two up before half time.

Pickford
Holgate Keane Godfrey
Coleman Allan Davies Digne
Rodriguez Richarlison King​

Don't think Rodriguez is available.

...'Should win this.'

Easy peasey this preview lark...dont mind the Benedictine swigers me...arl photo here...what you see is what you get...another arl photo...brexit...arl photo...some more waffle...yet another arl photo...who knows which everton will turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.