Everton Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom1878

Player Valuation: £60m
Just made a video of Evertons Europe Run in this seasons UEFA Cup, i think its pretty good...so please watch it all!!! (and btw it gets alot better after the start!)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWRXFVXtQrI[/media]

Comments an all that please :)

shivers down the spine mate ;)

Loved the tune kicking in as Osmans goal hit the net (EFC goal of the season?)

Would have liked to see the goals "in order" - to see progression through the cup. But I can understand you doing it the way you did. Matches the tune.

far better than I could do, anyhow!

9/10

shivers down the spine mate ;)

Loved the tune kicking in as Osmans goal hit the net (EFC goal of the season?)

Would have liked to see the goals "in order" - to see progression through the cup. But I can understand you doing it the way you did. Matches the tune.

far better than I could do, anyhow!

9/10

Thanks, i was going to do it in order, but i wanted osmans goal to kick in as the music got started n stuff, so i couldnt fit it in :( also i couldnt download Brann goals (away) and AZ goals...

....but still im happy with it :)

Also, Danny/Dylan...seeing as GOT is referenced at the start and end...any chance of a couple of 'Good Faith' Points? I need to start betting again...and to be quite honest 46000 just aint enough!!

I enjoyed that , nice work Dom.

It was good to see Osman's goal against Larissa, it's still one of the best goals i've seen at Goodison for years.

Last edited:

good work. those pens at the start are still a fresh wound though!!! could have done without seeing those again so soon!

twas a good run... bah! still gutted!

I enjoyed that , nice work Dom.

It was good to see Osman's goal against Larissa, it's still one of the best goals i've seen at Goodison for years.

It certainly is, I still get a buzz when I watch it.
I've said this somewhere else but will say it again. Great video;)

Last edited:
dom, watched it about 3 times now with my nipper dancing around the front room, i was gutted like everyone else about fiorentina but this makes you realise how far weve come and how much more we can achieve nice one mate!!!

PROUD TO BE BLUE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.