Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the after match question to a Sheff player was as stupid as his reply. "are you looking forward to meeting your fans in the last home game" He said he was longing for it and so would be the Sheff supporters. What? After an appalling season with relegation a certainty since November, with a near record low bag of points, one can imagine the enthusiasm of their fans. A national newspaper is claiming Everton will fail to sell their 6,000+ tickets for the Wolves game, another ignominious episode in our history.

Nope. Doesn’t matter anymore. No Europe, no pots and nothing else to look forward to aside from a 5-0 dry sodomisation from City.

I'm watching something else, I mean that genuinely.

I live and work alone at home in a stressful job often for up to 10 hours a day and its too much coming down to this in the evening, especially when all concerned in blue look like they couldn't care less.

Next season now for me, not sooner.

Think I will have a baked spud for tea, and have Everton on in the background , more interested what to have with the spud than the game at the moment.
Everton to win by a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.