Match Thread Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s our 51st wedding anniversary tomorrow, if we don’t batter these I’m not going to be a happy chappy at our family dinner at the restaurant. Come on Blues, do it for me and the wife …….
Congratulations mate you get less for murder nowadays

Genuinely all I care about tomorrow is that it's my little lad's birthday and he can't wait for the match. I've managed to get his photo in the programme and I just can't wait to see his face.

Hope Everton do well - but seeing my lad react will be the highlight of my day.

It’s our 51st wedding anniversary tomorrow, if we don’t batter these I’m not going to be a happy chappy at our family dinner at the restaurant. Come on Blues, do it for me and the wife …….
wow its my 30th, how did you do it? Congrats BTW x

Whoever's going tomorrow, just back them, be vocal, sing, make lots of noise and don't boo our players (unless the arse falls out of us). Need to
turn the negativity down and turn on the positivity.

Whoever's going tomorrow, just back them, be vocal, sing, make lots of noise and don't boo our players (unless the arse falls out of us). Need to
turn the negativity down and turn on the positivity.
I'll give it 10mins before the groans start. It's well documented how to win at goodison.

Genuinely all I care about tomorrow is that it's my little lad's birthday and he can't wait for the match. I've managed to get his photo in the programme and I just can't wait to see his face.

Hope Everton do well - but seeing my lad react will be the highlight of my day.
Nice one mate best of luck to you. How old is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.