Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
COYB; I will be outdoors, enjoying the weather and not thinking about you so that can only be a good thing. You could've sent someone to help pack though but we all know how you are.

May all the match-goers enjoy Moyes taking a clearance right in the jewels.

If Rondon's Sanatogen wine has kicked in. I would feel a little more confident than current (i.e. pre Sanatogen kick-in) circumstance and circumspect permits: which is to say I am presently denied too much optimistic circumnavigation.

In short: I'm going around in circles

No Yerry, no win.

Only player we have that can look after Antonio. He will run amok on Keane and Godfrey / Holgate.

If he is fit and plays, we will get a result and probably a positive one.

No Yerry, no win.

Only player we have that can look after Antonio. He will run amok on Keane and Godfrey / Holgate.

I would nod assent to that thinking: if we are absent Xmas, it will be a very unfruitful day at the office for our brave lionhearts.

No Yerry, no win.

I watched the Colombia - Ecuador match and I don't remember Mina being injured. He certainly played out the 90 minutes.

Even so, Antonio won't do much damage if we cut off his supply.

No Yerry, no win.

Only player we have that can look after Antonio.
He will run amok on Keane and Godfrey / Holgate.

I watched the Colombia - Ecuador match and I don't remember Mina being injured. He certainly played out the 90 minutes.

Even so, Antonio won't do much damage if we cut off his supply.

Why are people suddenly talking about Antonio as if he is prime time Messi?
He really is nothing special and at 31 he's coming towards the end of what has been a very average career.

They'll av us off defensively from set pieces - we dont look great defending them and they have Antonio, Soucek, Ogbonna, Zouma and Dawson who are all big lads who can attack the ball.

Mina has to be available for this one and I would consider going 3 at the back with Holgate in there for some extra height with no DCL.

…..so disappointing we are still without one of our top strikers, I see this game is more about how we defend. The Hammers could dominate possession and we will have to ride our luck. Mina could be a big loss if not fit as we’ll need his aggression and leadership. Pickford could be a key figure.

i can see us trying to Nick one, difficult to see their CBs being occupied by Rondon. Set pieces might offer an opportunity but if Gordon starts I might just throw a couple of quid on him for first goalscorer, he’s better than what we’ve seen in the top third.

Status
Not open for further replies.