Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sweaty socks had 2 nervy wins, I am predicting another one here. 2-1 for us, late doucore winner
I hope we are already ahead by then as i will think the worst if we are level going late into the game, West ham have lost their only 2 prem games both in last minute, while winning one in the last minute

I’m reasonably hopeful even after taking injuries into account. Decent record against these over the years and not sure they are as good as their last calendar year results suggest.

Moyes would love to get another 3 points here. Not feeling great without Richarlison or DCL but hopefully can pull out another result.

On a different note, this was in our news today. Wonder if there’s such a thing as bad publicity

16CB8A2F-FDFF-49FC-8F53-5AD0A248163D.jpeg

Has much more importance than just the points this game for me, media all over moyes and hammers last season, benitez now getting a bit too much media attention for my liking thus far this season putting the pressure firmly on us, albeit not undeserved, ultimately 2 overhyped teams, them significantly more than us, add in Newcastle predictably being linked with their old boss, all the ingredients to make a loss for us completely unpalatable and cause the more mentally fragile fans to fall off a cliff face, you have to think benitez would love to smack the taste out of moyes mouth here and I just hope the players follow suit and do the business

Status
Not open for further replies.