Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…I’ve said my piece about Beto after his debut, regardless I was begging him to score the penalty but the outcome was obvious when he did the big girlie skip to start his ponderous run-up. He tries hard but nobody in their right mind would pay €25m for that standard.

We so much lack quality in possession. Gomes probably the only reliable passer of the ball, hopefully we can win it off the bench.

Anyone can miss - Zico, Socrates, Platini, Baggio - but with Everton the pattern, lately, is we miss the big ones regularly. Onana in a decisive cup moment, Beto today, Lukaku in a cup semi to name but three. You have to be big enough to take these kinds of chances, have the nerve to go with the technique. I suspect, with us, it's not even about nerve. We simply have no technique.

it’s called hit it!

Everton are just a crap team made up of very very crap players....

Mykolenko, hoe many times are we going to see this guy dribble it off the pitch unopposed?
Harrison, total crap, crap crosses that go to no one. That is when he can beat the man stood 5 or 10 yards away from him.
McNeil, crap, offers nothing.
Beto, crap, penalty miss completely expected. DCL who would have played crap anyway....
Godfrey at RB, crap, offers nothing whatsoever going forward so Harrison sits on his toes defending.

Crap manager....

Just all crap, this squad of players and manager need to start thinking and playing like a Premier League club or we will be going, right now we are 6 clear of Luton. We could be level or only 3 points ahead after our second charge.... This team has all the hallmarks of a side that has given it up, inability to play a 5 yard ball and technically very poor.

Only positive from the 1st half is we got a penalty.... that is the only positive.... boooooooooo