Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t have any idea why people want Beto to start. DCL has shown he can score (once upon a time). Beto hasnt been proven anywhere. Id rather Chimiti start over Beto! In fact….DCL winning headers for Chimiti to run on to. Hold my pint!

Pickford
Coleman - Tarks - Branners - Myko
Harrison - Doucoure - Onana - McNeil
Chimmi - DCL​

Don’t have any idea why people want Beto to start. DCL has shown he can score (once upon a time). Beto hasnt been proven anywhere. Id rather Chimiti start over Beto! In fact….DCL winning headers for Chimiti to run on to. Hold my pint!

Pickford
Chimmi - DCL​

chimmi? nope won’t start him

a few mins lol

Pickford
Chimmi - DCL​
As much as I'd like to see Chermiti get a few run outs, Dropping Garner for that to happen, just ain't happening. 🙄

He could come in for Gueye or Onana who could be out
West Ham have a fully fit squad to choose from for this one
Yeah I'd prefer to ease him in though, especially after you mentioning them having a fully fit squad.
( When I say ease him in though, I do mean a respectable amount of time, not the last 3 or 4 mins )

Anyway Moyes is fulfilling his wk for us Saturday.. Gonna be hard work for him though being a home game..

Absolutely must-win this. If we win we should be 8 clear of Luton by EOD Sunday, albeit having played a game more and still to travel to their place to play.

Crucially it ought to be 4 clear of Forest, still to welcome them to Goodison (maybe a bad things), same games played and them almost certainly set to receive a bigger points deduction than us.

Must win this.

Pickford
Chimmi - DCL​
Chimmi?

Er; NO!

They have got an European game on Thursday so guessing a few players will have an eye on that. I would get some of our players to rough it up a bit. Fair and within the rules but let them know they are playing a football game.

Hopefully they had a blip on Monday and they go back to hiding.

Pickford
Chimmi - DCL​

Love the logic of dismissing someone (Beto) that has scored over 50 top flight goals because they've never proved it anywhere, in favour of someone that hasn't scored for us at all and has slotted a grand total of 3 times in pro football.

Baller!