Match Thread Everton v West Ham United (Sunday 16th Sept 4.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of injuries we should be beating these dildo flogging stadium squatters. They've a centre midfield that hasn't got a tackle or the ability to cover a mile between them during a full 90 minutes and a manager who's spending the international break on a different continent. They're looking nearly as bad as Palace under De Boer.

As injury ravaged as we are every single player in the possible lineup that @Furey1878 posted has an excellent chance of walking into their first 11.

Travelling from Australia for this game. My first time seeing them live apart from a friendly against Melbourne City, my first game at Goodison can’t wait. West ham lost 4 on the bounce even though we usually knock over westham and Lukaku used to have a field day against them with my luck I can see us making a mistake and dropping points. Hoping that DCL continues his hot form and heading one in.

Let's see what sort of team we will be turning out before any predictions are made, if it is close to the one that massively
under performed against Huddersfield we will struggle to get a point: hopefully we will get the three points but we won't see how good /poor we are until we have a near full strength squad ready to perform. I think we will have a good team out of the players who will represent us this season.

Sunderland 2002/03 - Losing streak of 15 games
Portsmouth 09/10 - Lost their first 7 games

You just have to believe that dreams come true....Really hoping that abhorrent pair at West Ham lead them into a QPR style joke of a season.
Even last year Palace lost 7 on the bounce without scoring to start out. Granted De Boer might be the worst manager in Europe but it still happens

Unless they are literally the worst team the league has ever seen they will pick up points soon. Mix that with the fact that every decent player we have is currently out and how we couldn’t break down a team made of matchsticks and it makes for one nervy affair.

Going for Everton win,but no doubt Arnautovic will rip us to bits,and hope we dont do as i said last week,IE as in another 1st for an oppo,as in a point/win for them

Status
Not open for further replies.