Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big shame reflecting on this looking at the table now. 1 point off top with a game in hand would have been huge.

That said, the United game in the cup showed that there are still some big problems in the team, and December's league results have probably flattered us a little. Without our true creative outlets in Digne, a fit James, Iwobi, we'll really struggle to break teams down who just wanna sit back. What Moyes did to us isn't too different from what we did to Chelsea, Arsenal and Leicester.

I'm hoping the dust has settled for many of the fans now, we'll bounce back and with Digne to return, another week of fitness for James, hopefully Iwobi too, an FA Cup game to get us all thinking about silverware again. January can definitely be as positive for us as December.

We don’t put enough balls in the box

If digne is injured then we need to find a solution

It’s a miracle really that with digne and Rodriguez out for most of December that we beat the likes of Chelsea, Leicester and arsenal.

Iwobi at least tried to put crosses in

If we had a better right back to help him out he may improve.

I think Coleman’s injury problems are a concern and need to be addressed and his shooting and crossing recently has been abysmal

Your talking rubbish, we are generally much poorer when he isn’t playing. when he isn’t playing we miss him more that any other player.
Just seen this. Come back at the end of the season and tell me how much he's contributed.Daft sending off, powder puff shots, miserable attitude, easily rattled.

Just seen this. Come back at the end of the season and tell me how much he's contributed.Daft sending off, powder puff shots, miserable attitude, easily rattled.
still one of our best 2 players brazilIan international which starts a lot for them and you want us to drop or sell , or perhaps you’d prefer us sell now and have Iwobi or Gordon playing on the left for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.