Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time we give it a go without Siggy. Not his fault, by the way....

and I agree with his decision to put Richarlison up front. We just had no bite whatsoever up front, and Richarlison will provide a much needed spark there. And that is VERY hard for me to say, considering I've maintained for a long time that Theo offers us nothing at all on the right wing. So even with that in mind, as much as it pains me, I support this decision by Silva

and more than anything else.... I'm glad to see the fraud Schneiderlin not in there..... hope Davies can impress today.

I disagree on rich upfront, he could be a danger on rw, kean should be playing but silva has written him off. I like walcott as a sub at end of ames when his pace can count.

Richy in the place of Theo, Kean in the place Rich is now then we would be fine, this is not the way, Walcott will sabotage our attacking strength

I would have at least understood Schneiderlin starting with Gomes (wouldn’t have been ecstatic), but I am happy he is trying something new. Still, we may be a little light defensively with that central midfield. Have to control this game or it will fail

I have never felt this detached from the club I have supported for 56 years , never the less BT Sport on , we need something big today to start turning me on again .
Koeman nearly finished me off but I regrouped and kicked on with Silva even though I didn't want him the signings were full of promise .

Reactions: Lao

I have never felt this detached from the club I have supported for 56 years , never the less BT Sport on , we need something big today to start turning me on again .
Koeman nearly finished me off but I regrouped and kicked on with Silva even though I didn't want him the signings were full of promise .
Detachment vet here

feeling confident that we can build on last weekend's non-loss. maybe its a sign we are turning a corner. COYB!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.