Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't fault Marco here for switching things up a bit. He can't win either way though. Some people have already got it set that they want him gone including meself.

Honestly what do people want? You moan he doesn’t change it and then moan when he changes it. Have a day off.

I think it's time we give it a go without Siggy. Not his fault, by the way....

and I agree with his decision to put Richarlison up front. We just had no bite whatsoever up front, and Richarlison will provide a much needed spark there. And that is VERY hard for me to say, considering I've maintained for a long time that Theo offers us nothing at all on the right wing. So even with that in mind, as much as it pains me, I support this decision by Silva

and more than anything else.... I'm glad to see the fraud Schneiderlin not in there..... hope Davies can impress today.

I’m happy the team looks like it could have a bit more pace/threat down the middle. If it was Kean, instead of Walcott, I’d almost have a smidgen of faith that Silva does have a clue after all! Prove me wrong Theo! I think we will win today, which is vital given where we are right now.

Silva must really dislike kean, which means basically we won't have a striker this season, can see him leaving next summer and us buying another striker. What a waste of a year. Lukaku will be retired by the time we replace him.

In the meantime I look forward to kean coming on in the 70th minute.

so if we get a similar result today , even with the marco changes , are we all agreed that the time is nigh ??

Lòoooooooool. Wow!!! Perhaps the most attacking team we've started with this decade. Gutsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.