Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate lunch games. We never seem to turn up. Anyone remember the Leicester game last season, what a bore. Can see this being boring and we will probably end up scraping a result here.
New years day though.
Even better that Vardy was necking back bottles of Corona in the Titanic the night before until 2:30am!

In a sad kind of way I’m actually hoping we get beat.

Only because I have zero faith in Silva and I want him gone.

The club need to be ruthless here and get shut of him. Every man and his dog can see he is clearly out of his depth.

If we lose I hope it's by two or three clear goals so it makes the likelihood of Silva going much greater. No point in a fighting (as if!) defeat. A draw means nothing here, even an undeserved or fluke win. Silva must surely need to have his side show their class or he goes. Simple as. To explain to those crying saying nobody should wish a defeat on us... I hope we win every game 16-0, but we won't.

I don’t think Silva is the manager to take us to the level of getting Everton amongst the top teams and the longer he is in charge of team affairs the more damage he will cause to any chance of improvement, nevertheless I want, desperate for, an Everton victory on Saturday. Silva’s dismissal should have been sorted by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.