Match Thread Everton v West Ham - 8PM 29/11/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's hard to believe, but there really are teams worse than Everton and these are one of them.

It doesn't mean we'll win, but if Unsy can put eleven players in positions where they know what to do - big if, I know - we
might just sneak this.

We'll need the crowd behind us - good chance of that because the ones who've given up won't go - and it's at Goodison under lights.

Gonna be a tough one, Carroll will destroy our centre halves in the air and Lanzini will definitely get some chances, I just hope we can put there defence under pressure too.

I would just like to say Michael Keane is a great defender and she showed that in previous years in a very well balanced team built by Dyche.
Koeman built great teams at Southampton and I'm still not sure what came over him at Everton

...they will score at least 2, everybody does against us. Unsworth looks like a dead man walking, needing advice from Joe Royle sitting in the stand says lots about the situation.

Seriously, the only way I can see us getting anything is if the match is postponed. I haven’t seen any snow forecast.

At the moment we're the easiest team in the league to play against. All West Ham need to do is to pump the ball up to Carroll and they're bound to score a few. Keane will fall over and cry, Jagielka will be too slow and Williams will amble along behind play like he always does.

Status
Not open for further replies.