Match Thread Everton v West Ham - 8PM 29/11/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having watched match of the day last night the penalty incident on Calvert lewin it was a definite penalty after Robbie Savage said on twitter it was never a penalty and Calvert Lewin dived is Robbie Savage on something

Having watched match of the day last night the penalty incident on Calvert lewin it was a definite penalty after Robbie Savage said on twitter it was never a penalty and Calvert Lewin dived is Robbie Savage on something
He's a lone voice crying in the wilderness. He only just stopped short of calling for DCL to be banned for "simulation" lollol.
He does seem to have a down on us generally, perhaps it's because he missed his chance to sign for Everton because he thought Blackburn was nearer to Wrexham than Liverpool o_Oo_Olol

Mason Holgate was most impressive last night. He won most balls in the air and looks far quicker than any of the other centre backs.

He just lacks some composure on the ball.

How good to see Kenny, Holgate, Davies, DCL, Lookman and Vlasic featuring last night too.
That's the big thing for me. If he can become respectable at passing and cut out the occasional mistake Holgate could be good

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=170228&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=860

A really brilliant read if you're bored at work this afternoon.

They do seem to like Tom Davies though.

just had a read through your link and seen this -

Re: Everton -v West Ham United - Match Thread
by GreenIron on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Just about recovered from last night and had to post this to give credit where it’s due.

We were running late thanks to the poxy M6. We ditched the car and were jogging along about a mile from the ground and I had to call a halt because I’m about as fit as our players. A car pulled up beside us and the conversation went...

“Going to the match lads?”
“Yes”
“You’re late. Jump in and I’ll take you there.”
“Great, thanks. You know we’re West Ham.”
“Yeah, no problem. {Pause}. As long as you hate Liverpool.”

He took us right to the ground and it turned out he hadn’t even been heading that way. Respect.

icon_scarfer.gif

GreenIron

Great bounce back win from us.

Crisis, what crisis?

All of them put more effort in tonight.

First genuinely good performance tonight we looked arsed, organised and up for it. Whatever the reason it was a big win.

The effort hasn't been there in a couple of the away games, which is an even bigger concern considering fans have travelled hundreds of miles, often at ridiculous hours of the day.

Was great to see this the other night, but where has this apparent effort been for the rest of the season? Is it 'cos the new manager was in the stands? If so then it's not good enough to turn it on just cos he's there. I don't care who the manager is, or what they think of him, that level of effort should be there all the time, no excuses.

I've nothing against DCL, certainly not a hater, but it does look to me that there was not very much contact and he could have stayed on his feet if he'd wanted to... :dodgy:

Transfering in City players for my fantasy team

We're crap, but West Ham oh my.

Really happy to see smiles on the faces of our players. You could feel optimism and happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.