Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any indication when they may start letting some fans back to attend the games? I’m from Sydney so have no clue what the discussions are like
Just read a percentage before chrimbo and before season finishes back to full attendance, but eh changes every week. Until were all having a vaccine can't see us all back to full capacity. By god I hope its soon!

Iwobi and Kean; struggled to look worthy of starting place - Which is why, hopefully, they were in the shop window on the bench?

Gomes, Mina and Siggi; Must try harder...though I doubt Siggi can go much better than he is.

All the rest get Bs and As

Pickford; better keepers than him would not have stopped those 2 goals, so gets the standard for him - a shrug and a 'ked if I know, but who else is there.

Mina was bloody awful today. Hopefully a some extra competition is being looked at. He should have held up the runner better for the goal and he should be using Palmolive in his hair to make it thicker for that freekick.

But, my loons tell me the change is a coming. Not just cause I’m 45. This is our dawn.

And “Everton that”, no one is allowed in the stadium.

Watched every game. Isco is a good player, but he lacks the finishing touch. His goal and assist rates are significantly lower than James. Isco is a magnificent dribbler but he holds the ball for too long and it disrupts attacking opportunities. James was and is the better player.
Absolutely. Not even close. The vision, accuracy and intelligence of James on the pitch is unparalleled.

Hello from Colombia.. we're 50 million fans supporting Everton and we're happy with James' performance. Mina must get better or she's going to lose the headline. The competition between Sigurdson vs James is good because it will keep them playing at the highest level to secure their place in the starting nominee of the team, this happened with Real Madrid between Isco and James and I end up being key to getting the league and Champions League titles in that year.
Finally let's support james' 10 shirt, as well as Maradona or Messi. Best regards.

View attachment 101638
Buy his jersey. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.