Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They all merited 0/10 for me but Benitéz I would mark with a negative number as not even worth 0/10

Benitéz has to go, no manager should survive this

As bad as some of his predecessors were, we never got humbled by relegation scrapers so badly, nowhere near in fact.

Allardyce is ten times better than the fat Spanish waiter. Liverpool's spending on special agent Benitëz's wages fully vindicated

Just go now Benitez.

Concede 5 ...five goals ...at home to Watford FFS.

This is the lowest of lows.

Hang your head in shame you fat mess.

I’m not sure I can handle Everton zonal marking again… last time, I genuinely wanted to kill Silva . A season of defensive , 29% Posession games in which we zonal mark, throw points away and watch Rondon … just doesn’t bare thinking about

Think it's time we had the Marcel Brands banners out.... Oh we have him tied to a new long term deal because he is excellent.

Face it we have gone through managers that have all been giving this crap to play with....

Ancelotti was given a heads up that there would be no transfer kitty last summer. Have a niggly worrying sense that he had ran the rule over the 23’s and below and that they are, frankly, awful.
Real or not, he wasn’t up for a mid table season at best ahead. FSW has come in and is, it would appear, making the same judgement on the wider club playing resources (in persisting with Rondon in particular). There is a rancid stink of complacency and ‘meh’ about the wider club younger sides. It’s been done to death on here but Unsworth and all of Kenrights sycophants need to be shown the door. Today. Rip it up and start again.

As I said 4 games back, the whole team needs to be shifted, except , mina, Pickford, gray, Townsend, doucs , richi and digne Haven't seen such poor set of players ever before. And Benitez no excuses playing rondon, even when first 11 eleven is out injured...it just makes the team one down from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.