Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lol lol
Come on, you were mean to say, “oh no he wasn’t,” then I say “oh yes he was,” etc!
Go look up the transfer thread when we signed him, I posted about it a ton, he was a crap pen merchant who was a 1 in 4 striker when he wasn't scoring pens and people remembered because he scored against us a few times. Which of course he's gone and done again so this thing will never stop now.

The good news is unlike the Villa and West Ham defeats he can't really write this off and will have to adjust things. Not sure we can keep trying to get away with a midfield two, Rondon has to be done and please put Godfrey out of his misery whether this is down to Covid or him being crap he needs to sit.

My issue is I don't care if fans right defeats off due to injuries, but managers doing that shouldn't happen.

We lost last week because West Ham were better than us and that wouldn't have changed had we had DCL or Richarlison fit. Neither of them let us control football matches.

Benitez is proving he's just not been very good for a while. There's been no organisation to our defending all season bar the OT and Brighton games and those teams played right into our hands trying to play down the middle of us. Then without Doucoure we've been walked through in midfield today and set-pieces again absolutely horrendous.

If only we had a squad to be able to drop players. I wouldn't let Godfrey, Digne, Keane, Allan and Davies near another game for a couple of months. Absolutely disastrous defending.
Josh King showed what he is capable of yet last season he got the odd 10 minutes here and there and our fans saying he was crap.

Win TEN minutes to go we only had to see the match out to win 2-1….. we end up beaten 2-5…….

Digne, Keane and Godfrey have not even looked like Sunday league players today. Midfield is non existent and Rondon is a terrible footballer.

really needed the 3 points today.

Status
Not open for further replies.