Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im over for this one so wel win. First game since Utd last March. Excited to get back . Just hope the team get the crowd up

I know most on here (myself included) are of the opinion that we never want to see Rondon and Iwobi in a blue shirt again; but given our current injury crises, are the kids good enough and ready to step up?

I know many would say anything is better than those two, but we really can't afford to carry anyone at the moment, so if the kids still need time, that doesn't help.

I know most on here (myself included) are of the opinion that we never want to see Rondon and Iwobi in a blue shirt again; but given our current injury crises, are the kids good enough and ready to step up?

I know many would say anything is better than those two, but we really can't afford to carry anyone at the moment, so if the kids still need time, that doesn't help.
No,not in front of a Goodison fanbase that will hammer them if they put a foot wrong

If Richy starts it's an easy win for the good guys in blue.

If he isn't fit, it will be a grind. I still think we will see a response from last week and get a result.

In Rafael we trust

Status
Not open for further replies.