Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at the table and I’m already as angry as I was last weekend. If they serve up anything less than a resounding victory today I’ll be apoplectic.

If Richarlison is fit, he has to start. Gordon deserves to be recalled.

We need pace and fight upfront not a boulder to hit into. Watford will look to counter at every possiblity so we'll need to play faster and get behind their slow defence.

Midfield will be difficult but hopefully we use Gbamin and Allan in a defensive block to shore up the gap that Doucoure leaves allow the width of the team to run passed knowing they have cover behind.

Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Godfrey - Digne
Townsend - Allan - Gbamin - Gordon
Gray - Richarlison

If Richarlison is fit, he has to start. Gordon deserves to be recalled.

We need pace and fight upfront not a boulder to hit into. Watford will look to counter at every possiblity so we'll need to play faster and get behind their slow defence.

Midfield will be difficult but hopefully we use Gbamin and Allan in a defensive block to shore up the gap that Doucoure leaves allow the width of the team to run passed knowing they have cover behind.

Pickford
Coleman - Keane - Godfrey - Digne
Townsend - Allan - Gbamin - Gordon
Gray - Richarlison
That team is good enough to beat Watford comfortably surely to god

Been given a ticket for Gwladys Street heard they were stopping people last week. Does the Winslow show the game live, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.