Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant somewhere that Evertonians in York meet up to watch the game.

My missus is from York mate, which means I’ve spent a lot of time there over the past couple of decades and I’ve only ever met one other Evertonian in all my time there.

The White Horse in Bootham is a good pub to watch the match in - used to be my local in York.

Good mix of fans in there and with it being Monday, it shouldn’t be too busy.

My missus is from York mate, which means I’ve spent a lot of time there over the past couple of decades and I’ve only ever met one other Evertonian in all my time there.

The White Horse in Bootham is a good pub to watch the match in - used to be my local in York.

Shouldn't be a problem these days. Apparently we have some 'new' York Evertonians. :coffee:

Nice one for that mate appreciate it

It is VITAL we get off on the front foot tomorrow. Tottenham is a mess of a club at the moment and the last thing we want to do is give them a goal to rally behind. Gotta keep their spirits down and strike early! #UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.