Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this, alot on here are talking like it is a full gone conclusion and Spurs are already beaten..... I can understand confidence but that is just outright delusional.

We have beaten Spurs once in the last 19 games.... Since 13/14 Kane has scored 14 against us for Spurs, Eriksen 5, Son 4, Alli 4. In reply our top scorer agaisnt them is Sigurdsson with 3.

Different game but it will be absolutely tough and we need to play well to get anything.

View attachment 207804
One thing I always know I can count on m8, is your Stats and Graphs to kill my day :celebrate:

We'll get something from this game for sure. Dyche has had 2 weeks and thats the most he's has since he's been here - I imagine he will have progressed things well in that time knowing how he operates. Play like we did against Arsenal, into them from the off and not letting them settle and we'll be fine.
Hope Richarlison gets a good reception....and an even better one when he purposely misses a sitter then earns himself a red so he can have an early bath and catch up with some old pals from the back room staff.

One thing I always know I can count on m8, is your Stats and Graphs to kill my day :celebrate:
That comes from us being completely pony in the Premier League era, that is all down to one man who has no commercial sense running the club and then introducing a maniac to buy our club whilst rejecting the Abu Dhabi lot....

IF BK had sold to the City owners he would have been removed but he would have would have had a positive legacy, effectively the man that saved the club from Johnson.... BUT instead he has clung on as much as he could and has literally run this club in to the ground to the point relegation would see us struggling to survive, most Evertonians I know wouldn`t urintate on him if he was on fire.

I realise I went off on a tangent there.....

Sack The Board and Back The Team

Kenwright & Co Time To Go

That comes from us being completely pony in the Premier League era, that is all down to one man who has no commercial sense running the club and then introducing a maniac to buy our club whilst rejecting the Abu Dhabi lot....

IF BK had sold to the City owners he would have been removed but he would have would have had a positive legacy, effectively the man that saved the club from Johnson.... BUT instead he has clung on as much as he could and has literally run this club in to the ground to the point relegation would see us struggling to survive, most Evertonians I know wouldn`t urintate on him if he was on fire.

All well and truly deserved m8

Is there any evidence that the City owners were willing to buy us rather than City? I don't remember them having any definite interest in us at the time and I thought the fact City had a new stadium already built for them was a decisive factor?

I don't mind blaming people for things they've done wrong and god knows there is culpability but it's not fair to blame Bill for rejecting imaginary possibilities.

We'll get something from this game for sure. Dyche has had 2 weeks and thats the most he's has since he's been here - I imagine he will have progressed things well in that time knowing how he operates. Play like we did against Arsenal, into them from the off and not letting them settle and we'll be fine.
Hope Richarlison gets a good reception....and an even better one when he purposely misses a sitter then earns himself a red so he can have an early bath and catch up with some old pals from the back room staff.
Difficult to do when he's not even playing. ;)

Think Richy injured mate.

Let's hope the lads follow suit tomorrow 🙏

1680445309651.png

9/4 is a good price for a home win tomorrow.

Might have a little dabble on that and I've rarely betted on home wins this season (pretty sure Arsenal was priced as 7/1 for a home win!).

Key is to get that first goal and then good things will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.