Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the right tactics, he is a solid CB. He's a better fit for Dyche's tactics than Mina or Coady. He's unlucky on the pen, quick movement from the forward and he is desperate to clear the pressure of being a man down. He was pretty solid before the pen and showed guts following it. There were at least four players that played poorer tonight - Iwobi, Coleman, Gray, Gueye (the decision to shoot :eek:).
Doesn’t change any of my point. 5 years isn’t exactly quick. And we have seen enough poor performances from him in that time.

Nice that he has put in a good performance and I hope he continues it. But don’t pretend we have judged him as if he has played 2 games for us.

Well I thought we were great to get back into that and I nearly put my head through the ceiling when Keane scored. Great fighting spirt blues! Keep it going!

I called him, and he Answered !! Keano you were a rock out there tonight lad.. Well happy for you !!

The spirit out there 2night was nothing short of tremendous, when was last time we could utter those words.
Whatever ends up happening to us this season, Dyche has brought something special back into this club and it ain't just some manager bounce.
these lads are fighting tooth + nail out there, and with no striker there's not much more you can ask.

Sad for Doucs as the lad has been on fire recently but will be nice to see Garner get a few proper run outs ( Hopefully 🤞)

Bring on Utd !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.