Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as we have played in a long time that.....

2 horror mistakes....

Keane was my player was my Poty until recently, Holgate will never be good enough. Ill gladly sell Holgate,Mina or Keane and Koulibaly in no doubt about it. Our distribution from the back is horrendous, Godfrey/Holgate/Keane all poor on the ball.

Frustrating but we will finish above them especially if Kane misses more time.

Hard one to take that. That performance deserved the 3 points, but you can’t have 2 brain farts like that at this level and expect to not be punished for it.
But straight on a plate in front of o.e the worlds best center forwards. Didnt even have to adjust himself both times. Just swing the boot at it.

So how can it be on Keane if he's taken charge ?

Because he's misjudged the flight of the ball, gets put off by Holgate and ends up performing a proper nothing header. If you are the senior CB who takes charge you clean everything out with the ball no matter what.

Inappropriate Language
Disappointing. Better performance - but highlights how we've pished the bed against your Burnleys, Palace's, Fulham's etc etc.

Sort that backline out. Holgate is bobbins.
Just a [Poor language removed]; probably be smiling and laughing after the game. Hate them when they do that; no F respect for us supporters so he can go F himself. SELL!!!!!!!

Which one of those has been excellent all season?! Like I said they’ll throw in the odd good game and people are happy. They’re just conning you.
Trying too hard mate, none of them are champions league quality but Keane has been excellent for most of the season. Coleman is at the arse end of his career. Sigurdsson literally just scored both of the goals and Davies was absolutely fine.

They just fluked it, a slip from Holgate (no fault of his own) and a rebound that goes harmlessly away for any other team but our lovable blue boys.

Deserved to win that game, second goal was superb. Good spirit to fight back into the lead from a goal down. Some positives but sums up our season. Missed opportunity

This is god punishing us for all the negative guff in here before kick off.

.....such a shame the CBs were inept. As I continue to say, Godfrey is our no1 CB and should start there every game. It’s a matter of who plays alongside. I can understand the decision to play him right side to nullify the Son threat, but we don’t concede either goal if he’s central.

In a game we should’ve won, this was more about poor defending than Richarlison missing a clear chance. Sigurdsson played terrific, his 2nd goal was magnificent and deserved to be the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.